Still Dancing Down the Camino -- Our Final blog for now -- our next steps....

To all our friends and family -- thank you!  We were powered by your positive energy and prayers.  We're so grateful for this experience -- grateful for our lives ahead, ready to continue dancing down our life Camino. 

In Bay St Louis -- where we already have a cadre of exciting, interesting friends to inspire us.  On our next adventures -- whatever or wherever they should be.  


For our immediate next steps, John is headed back to Bay St Louis for a couple of weeks to check on progress on our house renovations. He'll travel to Germany in late June for a World Mining Congress meeting.  

Hannah was just 12 when Nora
and I took her to Chicago.
Our Grandmother was 
Irish and told us faerie 

tales of the Emerald 

Isle...

I'm headed to Ireland, where my dear cousin (sister, really...) Nora and her daughter Hannah and I will explore our roots -- our Grandmother was raised there.  



After Ireland, it's a week in Paris with my friend Laura. I'll also meet up with my niece Sarah who is traveling with a college group.  

I'll meet John in Germany and we'll then be home in Bay St Louis in time for the 4th of July. 

This is our last blog post until our next big adventure.  We'll keep you up to date via Facebook (intermittently....sadly, we're not very good about it.).

Again -- thank you!  More than ever, we're grateful for the network of love that supports us.

Buen Camino!   John and Ning

No comments:

Post a Comment